Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring is here!

Well, it has been quite a while! We've been busy with school preperations for next year for the girls (Bella mostly - getting everyone updated on Type 1, treating highs and lows, etc....) It's quite an undertaking - LOTS and LOTS of paperwork! But everything looks good now - going along quite smoothly!

The toothfairy has visited our house twice now and she's VERY generous! haha - I believe the going rate for a tooth was about $.25 when I was little - now it's a dollar! The toothfairy's going to be broke by the time my kids are done losing all of their teeth! Madison was telling me about all 3 of her loose teeth the other day and said "I'm going to be..... Um, I'm going to be..." and I said "you're going to be a toothless wonder!" And she put on a VERY serious face and said "Yeah - but I'm going to be RICH!" hahaha..... She hasn't actually lost any teeth yet - Bella and Allie have each lost one.

Spring is here and that means lots of playing outside, which is great - the girls are getting very good at riding their bikes! And I believe we started out this week with about 5 dandelions in the yard - and the girls blew the seeds off of them and now we have about 5,000! Oh well - they're having a blast!

No comments: