Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Wow, we have been busy the past week or so... With easter and work and getting prepared for Kindergarden registration.... I'm exhausted!! haha.

Easter was great - the bunny spoiled the girls (per usual!) Lots and lots of hidden eggs with candy and money! And then a very special scavenger hunt to find their one big "basket of fun" as Maddy called it! It was great - they were so excited - the basket was full of lots of outside toys for spring, movies, Strawberry shortcake dolls...very girly stuff!

Kindergarden registration is coming up... we're getting very nervous... Originally, I was worried we were going to have some problems dealing with everyone regarding Bella's diabetes... But I was SOOO wrong! They are so onboard! The nurse is great! She's ready to do whatever we need to do however we do it! I'm so relieved!!!!
Now, I'm preparing for the fight I've been told we're going to have because we want to keep the girls together in the same class. I have already been told "we split up multiples" and thats just how it's done and that's how they've always done it..... I know NH just passed the 'twin bill' so they can't just say that and that's how it will be - but we have to fight it. I'm hoping it won't be as bad as I think it will be - I guess we'll find out in April.

Today, we went to the children's museum with auntie Shannon and Hannah! It was SO much fun!!! The girls had a blast - they wanted to know if we can come back tomorrow! They were so cute running around all excited going from activity to activity! I'll tell you one thing - we had NO problems falling asleep tonight! :)

1 comment:

Happy Family said...

My boys are close in age to yours. They turn 5 in June so we have been thinking about kindergarten too. I think I am going to hold them back one year.

Good luck on the seperating/keeping them together issue. Just stick to your guns and do not let them force or intimidate you into something that you do not feel is not right for your family.

Anyway, glad I found your site from TC.

triplescoop
kara